Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #202

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #202. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Summer is here.  Are you ready for the water sports, vacation, etc.?  We're so glad you came to join us!

*****************
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:
 # 3   Nancy in Iowa

Congratulations,  Nancy in Iowa
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 15 July 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 2
in numerical order:

# 1 Marg B


Congratulations, ladies and gent!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
Anything Goes
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robyn's Fetish:

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 3 digital stamps.
Robyn's Fetish  has provided all images for the DT to use. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please welcome our GDT for the month of July, is: 
Susan

 I live in the state of Georgia in the good ole' south where they call us all Georgia Peaches! LOL  I am the wife to a wonderful man, Kevin, who is from Australia. He is very tolerant of my crafting!! I am a mother of three, Taylor (20), Michael (15) and Bailey (12, almost 13!). We have  two dogs, T-Bone and Brisket and two cats Highlight and White-Out. Do  you see our theme? LOL The dogs are named after cuts of beef LOL and  the cats are office supplies LOL!!! I know.. we are very goofy!! I have  been crafting since the dawn of ages .. Okay.. maybe that is a little  bit of an exaggeration, but I first found a small scrapbooking store  right after I had Taylor.. so that is 20 years ago!!! During a bad  marriage my crafting fell off. When Kevin and I got together I pulled  all of the crafting supplies out of the garage to see if I could have a  go at it again. Wow!!  I missed it so much. But then I found blogs!! And cards!!! And challenges!!! LOL  A whole new world opened up for me!!  I   couldn't believe it all existed and I didn't know anything about it.  I   have met so many wonderful people in the crafting community  and I am always looking forward to meeting new crafters!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our GDT's Project: 
Susan


_____________________

Please allow me to inspire you with our DT projects:

Using: Robyn's Fetish "It's A Dragonfly Day" 

 We miss you and can't wait to see what you come up with next time!

 Using: Robyn's Fetish "There's Snow Place Like Snow Home"


Using: Robyn's Fetish "Sunflower Smiles"

 Using: Robyn's Fetish "Friends Forever"



 We miss you and can't wait to see what you come up with next time!




Judith
Using: Robyn's Fetish "It's A Dragonfly Day" 


Using: Robyn's Fetish "It's A Dragonfly Day" 





We miss you and can't wait to see what you come up with next time!



Using: Robyn's Fetish "Lilly"




 We miss you and can't wait to see what you come up with next time!






7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the Top 2 Pick! Congrats to the winner and other top picks!

ike said...

Great DT creations and FAB photo of GDT Susan with that carzy looking dog LoL
Thank you for this Challenge :-)

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Marg said...

Thank you sooo much for picking me as one of the top 2/3...
Marg x ;)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful DT projects! Thanks for the challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely DT Creations, Thanks for sharing, Hazel (Didos) x

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the challenge to play in here!!!

Janis said...

Thanks for all the time and effort that goes into these fun games for us!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com