Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #195 Spring Blossoms

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #195. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week! We hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend with your mom. We are continuing on this week to celebrate Spring with a fun new challenge. Without further ado, 
our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

#49 Jennifer Scull

Congratulations, Jennifer!
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by June 3, 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
in numerical order:

 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
Spring Blossoms
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you

turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week's Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive images and designs in both clear and digital stamps.  We also carry a small number of exclusive die designs, some of which coordinate with our stamps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please welcome our GDT for the month of May,  Susan


 Hi, my name is Susan and I have been creating since a very young child, making things has been my therapy for many years, it has kept me positive in some very difficult times in my life. In regards to my cards I would call my style CAS, my philosophy is less is more. I love combining hybrid techniques with traditional card making which makes things a lot easier for me in my busy life. I sell my creations at various outlets in Australia and this has given me the opportunity to meet some awesome people who enrich my life with much happiness and creativity. I haven't been a very consistent blogger until now, I love being back in blogland and being inspired by all the talented artists out there.  I am looking forward to where this creative journey takes me next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the creations from our GDT and Team B.

Susan GDT

Asha
Blue Bird

Hibiscus


Blue Bird

Blue Bird

Rainy Day Bethany

Blue Bird

Lynn
Rainy Day Bethany

Roses

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT. Thanks for another fun challenge. xxD

Laine said...

So delighted that my card has been picked as one of your Top 3. Thank you so much and many Congratulations to all of the winners.
xx

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! my MIL is going to be so excited to hear this news!!! :)

congrats to everyone who won! and what lovely projects by the team, too!

Karen said...

Stunning DT creations! Thank you for the lovely inspiration and challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

MA-MI said...

Thanks for featuring my card as a top 3. I joined your last contest too and I hope you'll like my last creation as the previous one. Hugs, Maja