Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #194 Special Lady Challenge

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #194. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Spring is here somewhere and winter is still lingering around, wherever you are in the Northern Hemisphere.  Can you believe Mother's Day is fasting approaching?  Are you ready for the flowers?  We're so glad you came to join us!

*****************
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

# 12 - JO

Congratulations, JO

 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 20 May 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
in numerical order:

 #6 - Carla Suto

#16 - Cindy

#18 - AJ

 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
Special Lady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Robyn's Fetish

Robyn's Fetish has provided all images for the DT to use. 
Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Guest DT
Please welcome our GDT for the month of May,  Susan


 hi, my name is Susan and I have been creating since a very young child, making things has been my therapy for many years, it has kept me positive in some very difficult times in my life. In regards to my cards I would call my style CAS, my philosophy is less is more. I love combining hybrid techniques with traditional card making which makes things a lot easier for me in my busy life. I sell my creations at various outlets in Australia and this has given me the opportunity to meet some awesome people who enrich my life with much happiness and creativity. I haven't been a very consistent blogger until now, I love being back in blogland and being inspired by all the talented artists out there.  I am looking forward to where this creative journey takes me next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is the creations from our GDT and Team A.

Susan GDT
  
 

Here are the creations from Team A.

Berni
Using Robyn's Fetish - "Sunflower" 
 

 Crafty Girl 
Using Robyn's Fetish "Georgia Red Hat Gal"
 


 


Will be back next week! 


Jacqueline
Using Robin's Fetish "Pussy Cat Luv"
  
Using Robyn's Fetish "Leslie in the Garden" 



 Will be back next week!


Using Robyn's Fetish "Five Little Froggies"

 


Will be back next week!



7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the Fun challenge here! The DT creations are Fabulous!!!

cass said...

Wonderful Dt creations

Jennifer said...

Fabby creations by all the DT! Love the challenge theme too.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you. Great inspirations from the DT.

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the winners!! Love the DT Work for the new challenge!! Love the cats that Jacqueline used!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab Creations thanks for sharing, Love Hazel (Didos)x

Bunny said...

Great DT work. Thank you for the challenge.