Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #136

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #136. What fabulous entries we had from last week's challenge! They are all stunnig! I'm Susan, and this is my first week at the Co-Leader for Team A and I'm so excited to bring all of our Team's gorgeous work to you. I love all the talented artists on this team and can't wait to see what you create with this week's challenge!

Our winner from the last challenge chosen via random.org is:

 #42 Abusybee

 Congratulations! Please e-mail me by March 12, 2013 to claim your prize.

 You all did an awesome job! It was really hard to narrow down our Top 3. Here's our top picks for this week:

In numerical order:

#7 - Darcy
#31 - Ulla
#57 - Cely

 Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog. Click on the TT Button tab to get your button.
 _________________________________________________________

Our sponsor this week is:


This week Digital Delights by Louby Lou is sponsoring us and will be giving away some adorable digi stamps to the winner of this week's challenge.



Here's some info about Digital Delights by Louby Lou:
Welcome to Digital Delights by Louby Loo, a magical place filled with digital creations from all walks of life. We are your one stop shop for all your digital stamps and digital products which are instantly downloadable. We also have a wide range of digital papers and svg cut files for all your crafting projects. Our low prices reflect our belief that crafting should not only be fun but affordable too!!
Other services include custom blog design and custom watermarks. Why wait for snail mail? Start creating with our instant downloads today.
____________________________________________________________

 Our challenge theme this week is "You're on My Mind (Thinking of you)".

 Digital Delights has supplied some adorable images for our Design Team to use. Please allow them to inspire you!
  
 
 

 

  Nonni

 

   Susan
 

  Wendy

Wendy has had a tough go with her leg and we hope you're feeling better! 

7 comments:

Karen C said...

I was all excited to see that I won, then I realized it may have been an oopsie because it was copied and pasted from the last challenge?? Or...did I really win again? LOL

Gail said...

Wonderful display of creations by the DT - thank you so much for having me as your guest designer this month - it was a blessing and an honor! Have a great week to everyone!

Shea said...

LOL! I was excited to see I had won too, except I didn't participate in the last challenge! I believe it was an oopsie copy/paste, but it was still fun to see my name "in lights!" I'll be playing this week for sure! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Haha...ladies..you were lucky duckies or they loved your work a second time arou d! I would like to thank all for being one of the Top 3 to me mentioned. Yup, I participated and loved the challenge which I find sometimes hard to work on momochromatic. Yippee! Thank you soooo much!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee! Thanks so much, and congrats to the other winners! I emailed! Carri~Abusybee

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Adorable DT creations!!!

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful creations by the DT, and just the inspiration I needed to get stamping today -- thank you! :-)