Monday, May 28, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #100


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #100. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
20. Clare Earl
Congratulations! Please e-mail me by June 2, 2012 to claim your prize.


Each week, we choose some of the beautiful entries to feature as our "top 3."  We would love to be able to offer you each a prize, but we are unable to offer more than one each week.  Please be sure to grab our "top 3" button to display proudly on your blog.



There were so many beautiful entries that we had to choose a top 5!  
Here's our top 5 for this week:
2. Claire
3. Dawn
22. Debbie
26. Jeanne
39. Pauline


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our "top 3 button" for your blog!


Our sponsor this week is: Dude Time Doodles







This week, our challenge is "masculine." 

Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)











14 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow, thanks ladies for choosing my easel card as one of your top 3! Congratulations to all the other winners, and entrants, all the projects are so beautiful. Xxx

Helen Berry said...

Congrats to all the winners, they're all FABULOUS!!

Rachel said...

Fab challenge again this week and I love all the DT cards! Wedgie xxx

catherine said...

Great challenge this week and fab cards from the DT
x catherine

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3 - you've made my day!

Gorgeous DT samples for this week.

Claire x

Heide said...

Fun challenge this week and great work from the DT.

Victoria said...

Some terrific inspiration for those tricky male cards!

Dawn said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 5 I'm delighted!
Great DT cards using Dude Time Doodles images this week!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Clare said...

Hi I have sent an email but just want to check that I am definitely the winner of the 3D challenge as it is saying Crafty Earl. I am Clare Earl. Just don't want to get too excited as the person below me is Crafty Girl!!!. If someone could just confirm???. Hugs Clare xxx

Clare said...

Wow thank you so much. I cannot believe that I have won this weeks 3D challenge. I am so excited!!!.
Love this weeks challenge and great inspiration from the DT. Hugs Clare xxx

Stephanie said...

What a great challenge -- masculine cards are always a stretch for me.

Riti said...

Congrats on the 100th Challenge.
This is such a fun challenge.
Such fab entires from the DT!

HUGS,
Riti

Billie A said...

Congratulations to the winners. Great cards by the DT. thanks for the chance to play along.

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Very cute samples from the DT!